1. The customer or his/her representative must be present during the move. Our time runs
continuously until payment is completed. Having your credit/debit cards or cash ready will save
you time and money.
2. You must pay in full at the drop off location, and any damage claims must be noted on the
contract and followed up by a phone call from customer to office.
3. We only move empty refrigerators and freezers.
4. We only move empty aquariums.
5. If you have a waterbed, we will be glad to move it. However, we are not waterbed technicians.
We will follow your instructions, but you must make a final inspection before our crew leaves.
We will not send men out for later adjustments. If you prefer a waterbed company to move your
bed, please do so.
6. If you have a foam or air bed, we will be glad to move it. However, we are not foam or air bed
technicians. We will follow your instructions, but you must make a final inspection before our
crew leaves. We will not send men out for later adjustments. If you prefer a foam or air bed
company to move your bed, please do so.
7. We reserve the right to reschedule the move at an agreed upon time, without liability if there is
inclement weather, including, but not limited to, rain, snow, ice, etc.
8. We reserve the right to limit our work day to 10 hours.
9. Our personnel will move your pianos, appliances, and items over 300 lbs. if indeed the work
can be done safely. Unfortunately, damage may result to floor surfaces. If you wish to take this
risk we will not be responsible.
10. Wise Moving Company, LLC does not take our trucks through alley ways or driveways. If
the customer specifically requests that our trucks go into the alley way or driveway the customer
will assume all responsibility for damage to structures including but not limited to fencing,
mailboxes, driveway pavement, gas lines, electrical lines, or neighboring structures.
11. We will not take a truck off pavement or on steep grades.
Wise Moving Co. will not drive a truck over freshly graveled driveways. Any time spent
positioning the truck(s) or time lost due to truck(s) getting stuck will be at customer's expense.
At finish of the job, the clock does not stop until our truck(s) are back on the municipal street.
12. We will not do anything that we feel is unsafe.
13. We will not work in unfinished attics. Ceiling damage and personal injury may result. Wise
Moving Company, LLC. Assumes no responsibility for ceilings.
14. You may move your own, porcelain; ceramics, blown glass etc. yourself. If you wish, we will
move them carefully, but will not be responsible for breakage and/or resulting damage.
15. If Wise Moving Company, LLC feels pressure from the customer to rush, all work shall
cease until the pressure is removed. Pressure results in damage and injury.
16. For safety reasons, small children and pets must be out of work area.
17. Wise Moving Company, LLC will not be responsible for damage caused by non-routine
moving including but not limited to, standing pieces on end, sharp turns, overcrowded work
areas, difficult stairways, snags and sharp edges in work areas and doorways, handing over
balconies, railings, etc., tight squeezes, and damage caused by weather.
18. We will not move flammables or hazardous material due to safety laws.
19. When moving household items, we has found deterioration occurs over time due to
age/heat/dry rotting. Mattresses lump and disfigure upon disturbing, lamp shades and wiring also
become brittle and rotten. If you wish, we will move them carefully, but will not be responsible
for damage of deteriorated items.
20. Simulated wood products and pressed board have poor structural integrity which does not
lend itself to repair. We will move these items carefully but cannot be responsible for damage of
simulated wood or pressed board furniture.
LIMITS OF LIABILITY
1. Wise Moving Company, LLC Liability for scratches and other surface blemishes,
including tears, cracks, to and including but not limited to, wood, upholstery, leather shall
be limited to $100.00 per item unless higher limits are agreed to in writing prior to move
or the customer may choose to use the standard insurance of $0.60 per pound.
2. Wise Moving Company, LLC shall be responsible for replacement of any lost items listed
on inventory page and inspected prior to move, subject to above limits in #1. The customer
must provide receipts for lost items if you want a higher limit, which must be agreed upon by
the customer and office in writing prior to move or the customer may choose to use the
standard insurance of $0.60 per pound.
3. Electronic equipment reimbursement will be based on the age of the item, research
done on the life expectancy of the item, recall’s and depreciation value per year for the
item. The customer must provide all evidence of price paid for item, such as receipts, or
we will research the current value of the item. If items that are damaged are moved by the
customer after the crew has placed it in the customer’s house we are liable up to the
standard $0.60 per pound insurance only.
4. The condition of any item(s) boxed by customer and not inspected prior to move are
not insured by Wise Moving Company, LLC and is the responsibility of the customer.
5. We shall in no way be responsible for the working condition of electronic equipment,
grandfather clocks, or any other piece of mechanical equipment. Damage to cabinets and
surfaces of such equipment will be treated as stated in condition #1 above.
6. Liability is limited to $100.00 for damage to floors, walls, doors, and painted surfaces.
Liability limit may be raised by written agreement of both parties prior to move.
7. Wise Moving Company, LLC will not be responsible for damage caused by nonroutine moving including but not limited to, standing pieces on end, sharp turns, overcrowded work areas, difficult stairways, snags and sharp edges in work areas and
doorways, handing over balconies, railings, etc., tight squeezes, and damage caused by
8. Wise Moving Company, LLC. shall not be responsible for damage or loss to accounts,
bills, checks, cash, evidence of debts, letters of credit, passports, tickets, documents,
manuscripts, notes, mechanical drawings, securities, currency, money, bullion, precious
stones, jewelry, or other similar valuables; or property carried gratuitously or as an
9. We shall not be responsible for damage resulting when moving household items that
have deteriorated such as but not limited to lamp shades, mattresses, electrical wiring,
10. We shall not be responsible for plants or pets.
11. We shall not be responsible for damage to items requiring special instructions if
customer fails to provide such instructions including, but not limited to, disassembly or
assembly of said items and any special preparation required.
12. Wise Moving Company, LLC assumes no liability or responsibility for any items and
cargo placed in the customer's own vehicle or rental equipment and which Wise Moving
Co. does not transport.
13. Any damage caused by incomplete floor areas, such as, but not limited to, subsequent
damage to ceilings, will not be the responsibility of Wise Moving Company, LLC.
14. We cannot be responsible for the working condition of major appliances
15. Wise Moving Company, LLC. cannot be responsible for dents or scratches on major
appliances. They are covered by a thin metal that has an extreme affinity to dent and
16. Wise Moving Company, LLC will not repair pressed board or simulated wood
furniture. Much of the budget priced furniture today is made from a pressed wood or
wood byproduct material w/ a photograph of wood grain attached. Some of the wood
grain look is simply paper and some is very thin plastic material like on lower end
kitchen cabinets. This type of material is not structurally strong, especially if it has
screws, since the screw threads have no real grain to imbed into. We will do our best to
move it successfully for you.
Copyright © 2021 Wise Moving Company, LLC - All Rights Reserved.
Wise Moving Company, LLC
(800) 206-2967 (214)-307-2765
USDOT 2332799 TXDMV No. 006673377C MC 86032